Diba is a fine kind of silk fabric.- Farah Diba, last Queen of Iran (Wikipedia) - Diba
Diba may refer to one of the following
- Diba, an album by Daisuke Asakura
- Diba, a neighborhood in Plumtree, Zimbabwe
- Diba, a fabric, damascened silk brocade
- Farah Diba, birth name of the widow and third wife of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Kamran Diba, Iranian architect.
- Yitzchak Diba was the birth name Yitzchak Kaduri
- Vasile Dîba, Romanian olympic sportsman
- Dibba, a region in the North East of the Arabian Peninsula divided into 3 cities; Dibba Al-Hisn, Dibba Al-Fujairah, and Dibba Al-Baya.
- Diba, nickname of the glorious Diego Queiroz.
Tags:Diba, Farah Diba, Iran, Iranian, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Pahlavi, Reza Pahlavi, Wikipedia, Zimbabwe