(Wikipedia) - Coptic
| ||Look up Coptic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. |
Coptic (Arabic: قبطي, qubṭī or qibṭī) may refer to:
- Copts, an ethnoreligious group in Egypt
- Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria, the largest Christian church in Egypt and the Middle East
- Coptic bookbinding
- Coptic Catholic Church
- Coptic language, a Northern Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Egypt until at least the 17th century
- Coptic alphabet, the script used for writing the Coptic language.
- Coptic block, a block of Unicode characters for writing the Coptic language.
- Greek and Coptic unicode block, a block of Unicode characters containing some character necessary to writing the Coptic language.
- SS Coptic (1881), a ship of the White Star Line.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. |
Tags:Alexandria, Arabic, Christian, Coptic, Egypt, Greek, Middle East, Wikipedia