(Wikipedia) - Bound
| ||Look up bound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. |
Bound may refer to:
- The Rough Bounds, in Scotland
- Upper and lower bounds, observed limits of mathematical functions
- Terms or bounds, segments of each astrological sign that are said to have different ruling planets
- Bound state, in physics
- Bounds checking, in computer programming
- In law, parties can be bound to an enforceable contract
- Beating the bounds, checking all the way round the boundaries of an area (such as a town or parish)
- Bound, a descriptor of a book that has gone through the bookbinding process
- Edward McKendree Bounds, a Methodist minister and author of books chiefly on prayer
- Bound up, a physical restraint technique.
- To walk with a spring in one''s step.
- Bound (car), British 4 wheeled cyclecar made in 1920
- Bound Bar, a bar in Paris.
- An archaic term for a land boundary.
- Bound (film), a 1996 film by the Wachowskis
- "Bound" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a fourth season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Bound", a Song from Rusted Angel by Darkane
- The Bound(s) another name for the race called Bount(s) in the anime Bleach.
- "Bound" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
Tags:British, Paris, Scotland, Wikipedia