(Wikipedia) - Anna.aero
| || |
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
| ||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia''s notability guidelines for products and services. Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted. Find sources: "Anna.aero" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images (August 2010) |
| ||This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2010) |
| ||This article relies on references to primary sources. Please add references to secondary or tertiary sources. (August 2010) |
anna.aero Airline Route News & Analysis
| anna.aero Airline News & Analysis |
|Marc Watkins |
|Paul Hogan |
|PPS Publications Ltd |
|United Kingdom |
|British English |
anna.aero (Airline Network News and Analysis) is a weekly e-journal and website devoted to global airline/airport network planning issues. Its analyses have been quoted in mainstream media as well as a financial report presentation from Ryanair. Contents
- 1 Layout
- 2 anna.aero awards
- 3 References
- 4 External links
The anna.aero website includes the following sections:
- Top Story: Analysis of recent news from the aviation industry.
- Route News: A weekly report of new airline routes that have been launched during the last week.
- Take-offs & Landings: A review and analysis of new airline route development. Also includes coverage of any high-profile route withdrawals.
- Airline Analysis: Analysis of airline''s traffic developments and route networks.
- Airport Analysis: Analysis of airports, including recent developments of passenger traffic, variation in demand, key airlines, country markets and routes.
- Country feature: Analysis of airline routes, airport news, and national trends of a country or region.
- Farewatch: Analysis and commentary on the published airline fare data of a particular airline route.
- Market Trends: Looks at both airport and airline market trends, provides a regular update on airline industry trends across various national and international markets. On a monthly basis, the numbers of aircraft delivered by Airbus and Boeing to each airline customer are also presented and analysed.
- Route Analysis: In-depth report on a particular airline route.
- Weekly Awards: On a weekly basis, anna.aero awards "Route of the Week" to the new air service that best demonstrates the greatest tenacity and entrepreneurship as well as "Cake of the Week" to the best route welcoming cake.
- €URO ANNIES Awards: The €URO ANNIES Awards, on a regular basis awarded by anna.aero, are based on science, statistics, and evidence rather than the opinions of a panel of judges or votes.
Tags:Anna.aero, Boeing, British, United Kingdom, Website, Wikipedia